How we’re responding to Covid-19
Bring your rugs to us:
- We ask that you call ahead of setting off on your journey to us so that we can ensure a staff member will be available to accept the rug.
- Upon arrival, please reverse your vehicle up to the large green warehouse door (or just as close as you can) and open your vehicle door for us to access the rug.
- Jump back in and call us on 01269 842497 from the safety of your vehicle. We will come out wearing our PPE, including gloves and a mask to collect your rugs.
- We will then close the vehicle door and give you the thumbs up, you can the leave us to take care of the rest!
Have your rugs collected (South Wales):
- Please call us on 01269 842497 to arrange a convenient collection date.
- On the day of the pre-booked collection, our driver will contact you when he/she is on route with an ETA so you know what time to expect them.
- The rug can be left outside the door if it’s safe to do so and is not raining. Alternatively, our driver can knock on the door and stand back, so you can place the rolled up rug outside and we will collect from the door step/porch area – we will not enter your home.
Have your rugs collected (UK mainland):
- Call us on 01269 842497 or simply fill in the form below.